See, this is what happens when two nerds get married and have little boys.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Of course we're not dead!

Just really, really busy. But I put pictures up, see? See?
Doesn't get me out of trouble, eh? Sorry, folks. Here's the update:
1) James' thesis proposal is done and working its way through committee.
2) Will has gone plug-less (pacifier-less, for those uninitiated in Stevenson lingo) for three days! Woohoo!
3) For the entire 5 days before the past three days, Will hadn't slept through the night ONCE.
4) Cara gave me Twilight for my birthday. Holy cow addictive. I read Twilight, borrowed the sequel from Cara, and bought and read the third one from Saturday night to Monday evening. Good stuff-- and an emotional overload in so little time. I'm only reading funny stuff for a few days, which means...
5) I'm drastically behind on politics. (Drastically behind, for anyone wondering, means I haven't devoted a solid hour or more to it for a week.)

2 comments:

Tiffany Webber said...

oh my gosh I'm so addicted to the twilight series too! I read them all in like 3 days too! The fourth one comes out on my birthday - Aug 2nd! Jordan knows what to get me this year! I can't wait for the movie too! Tell James congrats on his thesis proposal being done! I'm glad Will is doing good going "plug-less" too! :)

Amanda Walsh said...

that's a relief--that you're not dead. I have a new phone number 425-296-2909