See, this is what happens when two nerds get married and have little boys.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Be afraid


Be very afraid. For a massive picture dump is about to commence:

Will opening presents from Meme and Grandpa Ralph. Please note that my elbow only LOOKS like it's planted in Ethan's face.



Will absolutely adores that purple T-rex. He says "He's my best friend. I love him". Which is stinking cute, albeit a little funny for something that's so obviously carnivorous.

Here's a couple of shots of Ethan, who:
is now three months old,
sleeps through the night,
loves James' beard,
belly laughs if you catch him in the appropriate mood,
is VERY ticklish,
and loves to be held by Will.





Oh, and this one. This is what happens when Grandma makes Raspberry jelly:

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks for the pictures! Cute little men you have there!!

Cindy said...

They're so adorable. you guys make cute babies. This is Cindy BTW.

Mindy said...

Oh Denise! Your children are so delightful! Love the pictures! Absolutely darling (and handsome) little boys!!

黑色幽默 said...

0204全裸網,777露點聊天室,Hiav潮吹聊天館,utlive脫衣秀聊天室,口交俱樂部,18禁聊天館,影音俱樂部,無碼俱樂部,uthome脫衣秀做愛聊天室,Hiav下載裸照聊天館,777口交自慰俱樂部,0204正妹淫叫俱樂部,uthome脫衣秀做愛,av辣妹大奶,777口交影音,0204正妹淫叫,utlive網,av聊天館,777俱樂部,0204俱樂部,0204全裸網,Hiav潮吹聊天館,777露點聊天室,utlive脫衣秀聊天室,口交俱樂部,18禁聊天館,影音俱樂部,無碼俱樂部,0204正妹淫叫俱樂部,777口交自慰俱樂部,Hiav下載裸照聊天館,uthome脫衣秀做愛聊天室,0204正妹淫叫,777口交影音,av辣妹大奶,uthome脫衣秀做愛,0204俱樂部,777俱樂部,av聊天館,utlive網

Kristen said...

Denise,

I've been meaning to email you. Your letter meant so much to me. I was a bit overwhelmed at the time so I don't know if I replied, but I just wanted to say Thanks for thinking of me!

Love ya, Kristen

Breanne said...

Hey Denise,
I don't know if you get on here anymore or not, but I was thinking about you and would love to catch up and see how you guys are doing. If you want e-mail me at brewolverton@hotmail.com

Hope life is good!

~Bre

Amanda Walsh said...

Um, I think it's time to make your blog private. You're getting crazy comments in a foreign language 6 months after the post. PS, did you see Bre's comment? PPS, it's been 6 months since you posted crazy. What're you waiting for? Will's 3rd birthday? PPPS (Last one I promise) I love you.

邱志誠 said...

xvideo打飛機專用網xvideos免費av影片A片洪爺免費85cc免費短片GOGO2聊天室77p2p免費短片洪爺色情片85cc A片go2 a片77p2p免費影片網洪爺貼圖區85cc線上看5278論壇77p2p線上看洪爺成人線上85cc免費看sogo色情77p2p免費看洪爺影城85cc影城go2影片77p2p影城洪爺色論壇85cc免費影片區go2免費影片77p2p免費影片區洪爺貼圖85cc影片區go2av影片77p2p影片區洪爺成年人網85cc成人片sogo成人77p2p成人片洪爺免費色情85cc觀看5278貼圖區77p2p觀看洪爺色情貼85cc影片5278影片網77p2p影片援交妹援交聊天室援交留言成人援交友辣妹野球拳辣妹露點