See, this is what happens when two nerds get married and have little boys.

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Well then.

We have survived the craziness that is buying a house right before the holidays kick off. Should you have the option and are on the fence about doing so, I do not recommend it. BUT-- I love my house. :) SO. Regular reading, living, and blogging shall now recommence. Starting with reading the returns from the Iowa caucuses. And should you need another reason to start poking around here, things like this will start popping up more often too:

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay! Welcome back!

Cara said...

Good to see you again!

I'm such a fiber nerd...rather than oogling over the sleeping child, I'm trying to figure out how the blanket was made and what fiber was used in its construction. :)

Denise said...

I can tell you- I made it! It's a triple stitch crochet out of the super fuzzy nubbly Red Lion yarn:)