See, this is what happens when two nerds get married and have little boys.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sickness & Sanctuary in Mt. Pleasant

We've been at Denise's parent's house down in Mt. Pleasant, UT (about an hour south of Provo). They've been able to watch will a bunch and give us some recovery time. I went back to work last wednesday, and I couldnt' have done that without their help. It's back to Orem tonight for me though; I need to finish packing our house before we move on Saturday.

Denise either got an infection or caught what I had two weeks ago, because she had a fever of 101.5 last night. Again, I don't know what we'd do without her family helping. She will stay here and hopefully recover while I pack.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sounds like you guys have been having a rough time. Wish we were there to take care of you...we would even bring you soup. We hope you start feeling better soon Denise!