See, this is what happens when two nerds get married and have little boys.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

It runs in the family...



Yes, that is a menu. No, it's not a posed picture. He wanted to hold it; perhaps he wanted to see their selection of fine Gerbers products? (I heard 2007 was an excellent year...)









He also seems to appreciate fine music. After expressing extreme curiosity over my (very excellent) Siberia Icemat headphones, I decided to let him try them on. I think perhaps I should cultivate this music interest; I saw a $60 Paradigm sub that would work rather well!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

We laughed so hard at these ADORABLE pictures! You can tell that he is definitely a Stevenson! :) We love it!

AmyJane said...

Awwwww.... he is such a sweet little thing. I love his eyes and his chubby cheeks! Cute!