See, this is what happens when two nerds get married and have little boys.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Book Tag

Well, when I read Cara's post and realized I was it, I realized I had a problem. I happen to be using James' laptop, and I'm sitting right next to a gigantic bookcase. I don't think that's quite the point of the game-- although it could be interesting. What if the nearest book was Plumbing for the Dexterously Impaired or something? Anyway, being Denise, I am reading something at the moment, although nothing as ground breaking as Cara's book. I am reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Here's my contribution:
"She's Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement (gotta love grandiose titles in Harry Potter) and she's the one who will be questioning you."
"Amelia Bones is okay, Harry," said Tonks earnestly. "She's fair, she'll hear you out."

Darn it. Cara, why couldn't you have tagged me the other day? I was reading in the Collected Works of Robert Browning-- that would have made me look cool! Alas:)
Anyway, I believe I'll tag the librarian. You're it, Andrea!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Ha ha, Harry Potter. Sorry I didn't tag you earlier. You know, if you want to read these TJed books, you should do it soon before we leave! Very groundbreaking stuff, I'd hate for you to miss out on it. :)