See, this is what happens when two nerds get married and have little boys.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Will Pictures

Long week! First, there was the 8 hours overtime (which will be nothing compared to how much work + school will take up a month from now, but it still feels tiring). Then, Will AND Denise were both sick with a nasty stomach flu for half the week. Denise is fine, though Will is still a bit sick.

We're about to send off more Will pictures to grandma, so I figured I'd post some here. Yep, there's a lot, so I'll post the small versions (click to expand). I'm also out of time, so I won't put it in a table either. Friends & Family: the uploaded pictures really are highly compressed and aren't as crisp as the originals... email me if you want any "full size" images.











2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a cutie! Thanks for the pics...we love them! We can't believe how big he's getting...it's crazy!

Anonymous said...

what a perfect picture of Mom and Baby!
Denise you look fab! And Will is a doll!
I would love to get our two Boys together for a play date! Do you do play dates? Branson has them every two weeks. It's relaly fun!

Hope all is well

Sam