See, this is what happens when two nerds get married and have little boys.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

There are days...

when I make no sense. I've been DYING for a bit of time to myself for about a week... and here's Will gone to bed early and I don't know what to do with myself! He's been in bed for an hour and half (about an hour earlier than he usually goes down), and I'm bored stiff:). I've had to learn to work so hard since he was born that I'm not sure what to do with a whole two hours of free time. I'm not sure if that's really weird, or really good. Working hard is not my strong suit...
I do believe I'm going to go work on my scarf.
Oh, word of the day: malediction. 2 bonus points to anyone who can tell me where the quote "deep, subterranean... malediction" comes from!

No comments: