See, this is what happens when two nerds get married and have little boys.

Monday, January 08, 2007

"Terrible life choice"

I started my "terrible life choice" today.

I'm looking forward to my classes (except stats, which will be useful but slow). It does feel odd to be back in classes again after an eight month hiatus. it is also odd thinking of this as the beginning of the end for us; I should be done next April.

I also start officially "working out" tomorrow with Matt Duff, although I have to find some way to get 24 Hr Fitness to drop the $100 activation fee... They have promotions often to do that, so I hope I can weasel out of it. So, Matt is very energetic about working out (peer pressure for the last month and a half anyone?), and I'm more concerned about the time commitment, and getting the $100 waved; it doesn't seem to bother anyone else, but knowing that if I wait a month until it goes on "sale" I can save $100... that's a bit of a downer for me.

I honesty feel more tired than anything; I almost had a routine down with everything that I was comfortable with. Now I'll be back to 6am wakeup times, and half the income we were on. Of course there shouldn't be any more $10,000 medical bills for a while, which will help. And with my job I can't really complain -- and I'm not -- just feeling... tired.

So off to bed for me...

No comments: