See, this is what happens when two nerds get married and have little boys.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Random thoughts

1. It's weird how much more responsible I've become since becoming a mom. And how much I'm capable of doing that I never dreamed I'd be able to pull off, pre-mommyness. My house is clean. My husband is happily ensconced in a LAN party. My baby is sleeping in his crib, which he was put into on time and with no fuss. I know what's happening this next week in far more detail than I ever did pre-Willex. I'm clean (it took a while to remember to shower regularly after he was born. Don't laugh). And I'm more at peace with my world than I thought I could be right after my little guy was born.

2. It's time to start reading again. I'm fairly well-read, I like to think, but there's so much out there that I want to put into my head. So many worthy thoughts to occupy my mind, so little time (and money!).

3. Life ROCKS.

No comments: