A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I learned to hate seafood in Japan. I actually liked the occasional fish stick before then, but we lived on the coast, and when the fog rolled in, the whole base smelled like old sushi. Blech!
2. I hate wearing socks. I take them off if at all possible. Ditto with shoes. In fact, I think I used to leave my socks and shoes over at Cara's sometimes, which leads me to...
3. If the water is weird at your house, I will bring my own. I used to leave cups over Cara's all the time, along with my shoes and my socks.
4. I love cheese. When I lived in the dorm I used to go buy a block of sharp cheddar and cut chunks off with a plastic knife. Heck with crackers! No Urkel jokes, please:).
4a. If you bring Camembert cheese within fifty feet of my front door, I will shoot it. With a bazooka.
5. My secret (well, not so secret anymore) ambition is to create and publish a photodocumentary on American men. They get such a bad rap, and they're mostly such good guys!
6. It concerns me when no one leaves comments on my political posts. Am I too weird?
The end! Whom shall I tag??? I tag Cara, Amanda, Amy, JoAnne... and everyone else I can think of with a blog has already been tagged! Oh, except James! He's tagged too.